Personal Loan For A Better Future
Personal Loans are ideal to fund your higher education, business expansion, home improvement, wedding, travel, medical expenses & more.Get instant approval for affordable personal loans up to 50 Lakh for 5 years without pledging collateral or adding guarantor.
A personal loan is usually of a smaller amount than a mortgage and used for personal purposes, instead of commercial/business needs. It includes loans for reasons like going on vacation, wedding, buying of new furniture and various other needs that arise for an individual.
Current Personal Loan Interest Rates 2022
Starting @ 9.99%
|Processing Fee||Up to 1.5%|
|Loan Tenure||1 to 5 years|
|Lowest EMI Per Lakh||2,144 for 5 years|
- Compare Current Interest Rates on Personal Loan starting @ 9.9%
- Choose the best loan provider from the list of our 100+ banking & nbfc partners, including HDFC Bank, IDFC First Bank, Navi, Bajaj Finserv, and ICICI Bank for Instant Personal Loan.
- Apply for a Personal Loan online instantly with the chosen lender and get quick decision on your application.
- Get best offers & deals on from our partners banks & NBFCs.
- Compare personal loan offers and services.
- Apply with the best bank or NBFC.
- Lowest Rate of Interest in offering.
- Hassle free process and easy documentation.
- Free Document Pickup by Garwal financial services.
- Free expert guidance & advice from our dedicated team of experts.
- We are not an agent of any bank and you can apply with the bank of your choice.
- No Fees for services provided.
- We are here to help & assit you .We understand that it’s an important decision for you as you are in immediate need of money; and trust us we will ensure quick processing and disbursal of loan.
- Personal loans are usually “Unsecured Loans”, which means they are offered without any collateral in return. Such loans are mainly based on the credit history of the customer who hasn’t defaulted on his/her credit card payments.
- The interest rates of Personal Loan are allotted based on the salary of the customer, amount being borrowed and credit history, amongst others
- A short-tenure loan, the repayment period are usually of the time period of 1-5 years
- Requires the least bit of paper-work and is usually approved within 48 hours of application submission
- Additional to the processing fee, charges for late payment penalty, pre-payment fee, administration charges and cheque bounce charges are also included in the personal loan
- Business Loan is also available on the basis of repayment of home loans, auto loans and credit cards.
- Loan Amount up to Rs. 15 Lakhs (Up to Rs. 50 Lakhs in selected locations).
- Flexible repayment options ranging from 12 - 36 Months.
- Any Indian citizen in good standing who is salaried, self-employed or business person with regular source of income can apply for a personal loan.
- The applicant should be above the age of Salaried age 21 and self employed 25 years.
- Should be currently employed with existing organization or been involved in your business for a specific number of years.
- Professional stability and savings history play a major role in approval of the loan, especially minimum required monthly salary and repaying capacity
- Bad credit history would prove to be a put-off, especially anytime within 3 months prior to applying for personal loan.