Loan Against Property to fulfil your dreams
Loan against property or LAP is a mortgage or secured loan availed after pledging a property as collateral. The interest rate starts from 7.25% p.a to 8.00% p.a. You can avail of LAP up to 70% of property value for maximum of 15 years.
Banks and financial institutions offer loans for almost anything. If you wish to buy a car or a two-wheeler, you have auto loans. Similarly, a housing loan enables you to purchase a house. A business loan allows people to do productive businesses. A consumer-durable loan lets you buy furniture and other items that you require for a decent living. Loan Against Property and personal loan help people meet their requirements like marriage, education of children, medical expenses, and so on.
Loan Against Property Interest Rate
Avail Loan Against Property Interest Rates ranging from 7.25% to 8.00% for up to 15 crore. Check your loan against property eligibility online and get approval for up to 70% of residential or commercial property for up to 15 years at the lowest LAP interest rate. You can apply for best LAP offers for personal or business needs, without any obligation.
- A Loan Against Property is a collateral-backed personal loan.
- Banks and other institutions offer this product against the security of either residential or commercial property.
- The purpose of the loan can be to meet personal expenses like medical needs, marriage expenses, education of family members, tours and travel, home repairs, and so on.
- Funding business and working capital needs of individuals, partnerships, private companies and SME's
- To purchase new property by pledging existing property
- As lower cost alternative to personal use and uses such as marriages, education, vacation, home renovation, medical emergency
- As loan against property is secured against property, banks offer lower rate of interest compared to unsecured business loans or personal loans
- Loan tenure can be up to 15 years leading to lower EMI compared to unsecured loans where loan tenure can only be up to 5 years
- No additional collateral or guarantee is required
- Loan can be taken in name of company/ firm even if the property is owned in individual name of partners/ directors
- Any Indian citizen in good standing who is salaried, self-employed or business person with regular source of income can apply for a home loan against property.
- The applicant should be above the age of 25 years.
- Should be currently employed with existing organization or been involved in your business for a specific number of years
- Professional stability and savings history play a major role in approval of the loan, especially minimum required monthly salary and repaying capacity
- Bad credit history would prove to be a put-off, especially anytime within 3 months prior to applying for home loan against property. Hence, should have submitted EMIs for other loans on time, for the said amount of period.