Home Loans to Build Your Dream House.
Home loan is a secured loan that can be availed for buying/ constructing a residential property. Currently Home Loan interest rate starts at 6.40% p.a. Most Banks & HFCs sanction 75% to 90% of property’s value as home loans. Low processing fee, provisional sanction, 30 years of tenure & flexible EMIs are some of the key benefits of home loans.
Home loans are given to individuals who are interested in buying/constructing houses. It is supported by banks or financial institutions who loan a certain amount, based on the need of the individual(s). Loans can be applied for purchase, construction or improvement of homes.
Current Home Loan Interest Rates 2022
Starting @ 6.40%
|Processing Fee||Up to 0.25%|
|Loan Tenure||5 to 30 years|
|Lowest EMI Per Lakh||Rs. 626 for 30 years|
There is a home loan for every requirement, take a look:
- Home Purchase Loans
- Land Purchase Loans
- Home Construction Loans
- Home Improvement Loans
- Home Conversion Loans
- Home Extension Loans
- Bridge Loans
As one of the leading loan & finance based Company in the India, We provides you with an unbiased platform to analyze and decide upon the available deals in the market. Moreover,
As all banks and financial institutions have different criteria or specifications, it is important that you first check and analyse which ones you are eligible for. thus helping you in selecting higher loan amounts at lower EMIs, i.e. LMIs.
- As mentioned earlier, the home loan eligibility is determined by various factors including income, employment status, loan tenure and so on.
- Any Indian citizen in good standing who is salaried, self-employed or business person with regular source of income can apply for a home loan.
- The applicant should be above the age of 21 years
- Professional stability and savings history play a major role in approval of the loan
- Bad credit history would prove to be a put-off, especially anytime within 3 months prior to applying for home loan.
- For Business men and Self-employed individuals, the value of loan you are eligible for is majorly determined by the profits and turn over earned by you.